Free Cruise Club™ Information

www.FreeCruiseClub.com

Subscribe to the Free Cruise Club™ Newsletter | 51,441 Subscribers

110% BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!

How it Works:

FREE CRUISE CLUB 110% BEST PRICE GUARANTEE
FreeCruiseClub.com is proud of its reputation as the lowest price cruise retailer. Our sales and marketing teams continually shop the competition to ensure that our customers receive the lowest price possible at all times.
We are so sure of our prices that we offer a 30 day, 110% BEST PRICE GUARANTEE with the restrictions set forth below. If, in the unusual event that you find a lower, verifiable price on the identical cruise arrangements (same date, category, etc.) that is available(a) from any of our competitors(b), within 30 days of booking your cruise with us, AND the cruise is NOT in the cancellation penalty period(c) from the cruise line, we will gladly re-book you at that price and refund you 110% of the difference.
To receive your refund, you must email 110@FreeCruiseClub.com (with Return Receipt) within 30 days of your original booking date and provide us your original confirmation and your proof of the cruise being sold for less. The restrictions are based on the day we RECEIVE your email.
110% BEST BRICE GUARANTEE applies to publicly available rates, as well as cruise line promotions (past passenger, resident, military, etc.) for which traveler DOES qualify, and excludes wholesale deals, bonus or free offers, rebates, finance offers, coupons, cruise line promos (past passenger, resident, military, etc.) for which traveler DOES NOT qualify, clearance, discontinued or closeout pricing, and proprietary rates (special affinity group, ship charter, specialty cruise space, etc.) Example: If you find a lower fare that is applicable to Active Military, and you are not Active Military - it does not apply. If you find a lower fare for a Florida resident, but you live in Ohio - it does not apply.
FYI - IF YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN ELIGIBLE FOR THESE FARES AT TIME OF BOOKING, YOU WOULD HAVE RECEIVED THEM! WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON GIVING YOU THE GUARANTEED LOWEST PRICE UP FRONT - NOT BY MATCHING SOMEONE ELSE'S PRICE!

(a) Available means that it can be booked at that price when we receive your email. An advertisement is NOT proof of availability. Please DO NOT submit advertisements of any kind. (b) Our competitors include all cruise lines, all OTAs (online travel agencies) and retail travel agencies which are members of CLIA, ARC or IATAN and are authorized and eligible to book the cruise line reserved.
(c) The "Cancellation Penalty Period" for cruise lines varies by line and by length of cruise. Your confirmation will have the dates that cancellation fees begin. As a rule, most cruises enter the Cancellation Penalty Period between 100 days (long cruises) to 60 days (shorter cruises) prior to the cruise date. Cancellation fees increase as the cruise date gets closer.
Why do we have this last restriction? It's simple: because of excess inventory availability, about 10% of cruises' prices are reduced once a sailing date enters the Cancellation Penalty Period, so that the cruise line is able to fill the remaining cabins at reduced rates, and they do not have to worry about pricing below finalized sales.
So, you might think about waiting until closer to the cruise to book, right? Not a good idea! As we said, about 10% of prices go down, the other 90% stay the same, or rise, as the sailing date gets closer AND you have less and less choice of accommodations. We have seen 7 day cruises go from $849.00 to $599.00 per person the day penalties started, but we have also seen them go from $849.00 to $1299.00
The odds are truly in your favor to BOOK EARLY, AND BOOK THROUGH FreeCruiseClub.com, with our 110% BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!

Great travel deals, discounts and special offers